A minute from the Avinguda Diagonal, one of the main arteries of the city, ideal starting point to visit Barcelona.
A 10 minutes by public transport from Plaça de Catalunya, the heart of the city.
And at just 10 minutes walk from Barrio de Gracia, one of the most dynamic in Barcelona.
Plenty of life in the vicinity!
How to arrive by public transportation:
From the Airport
- Aerobus (From all Terminals) to Plaça Catalunya
- By train (only from Terminal 2 ) RENFE train to Sants station and link L5 or L3 metro lines.
- L3 (green ) to Diagonal stop . Exit by Av. / Diagonal to C / Aribau and climb to No. 201 where the hotel is located
- L5 (blue) to Diagonal stop. Exit by Av/ Diagonal to C/ Aribau and turn right to No. 201 where the hotel is located.
From Plaça Catalunya
- By bus 58 stop Aribau / Diagonal ( right outside the hotel) . The 58 bus does not run on weekends and holidays
- Weekends and holidays bus V15 to Plaça Gala Placídia-Travessera de Gràcia turn up to the corner of Aribau no. 201 where the hotel is located.
- By FGC ( Railways of the Generalitat ) to stop Gràcia . Exit at Plaça Gala Placidia to Travessera de Gràcia and Aribau turn up no. 201 where the hotel is located
From Sants Station
- By bus 27 or 32 stop Travessera de Gràcia (behind the hotel)
From Plaça Espanya ( Fair & Exhibition grounds)
- By bus 27 stop Travessera de Gràcia (behind the hotel)
From the Airport
- Option 1 : Take the highway Castelldefels C -32 , take exit to Barcelona Gran Via , follow up and climb up Aribau Aribau 201, where the hotel is located
- Option 2 : Take B -22 Ronda de Dalt , follow to Exit 12 ( St. John of God ) , enter Barcelona Avenida Diagonal
Once in Diagonal Avenue, go on straight Francesc Macia Square. Past Francesc Macia side take first street and turn right (C/ Villarroel) , go on until the 3rd left (C/ Paris) follow this road until the 3rd left (C/ Aribau) until to Aribau 201 (left side of the street), where the hotel is located.