A “Cookie” is a file that is stored on the user’s computer and allows us to recognize it. The set of cookies helps us improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which are not.
Cookies are essential for the operation of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies may not harm your computer and that, in turn, those that are enabled help us to identify and resolve errors.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so that none is recorded on the user’s hard disk. The information obtained through these cookies, serve to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In a long term, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard disk and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used in our website, distinguishing:
- Cookies strictly necessary, for example, those that serve for a correct navigation or those that allow to perform services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded effectively.
- Third party cookies such as those used by social networks, or external content complements.
- Analytical cookies for purposes of periodic maintenance, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, websites usually use “analytic” cookies to collect statistical data of the activity.
Supplementary guarantees – Cookies management:
As a supplementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the used browser, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked by the content and privacy settings available.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode by which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser this private mode, may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and superior; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and superior; Private navigation
- Opera 10.5 and superior;Private navigation
- FireFox 3.5 and superior;Private navigation
- Google Chrome 10 and superior; Incognito
Important: Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate “private mode”. You can continue to visit our website even if your browser is in “private mode”, although browsing our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.